- July 1947
- Ichikawa Bussan Co., Ltd. was established with a contribution of 1 million yen.
Ichikawa Junichi became the Representative Director.
August Osaka branch was opened. Ichikawa Building Osaka was constructed.
- February 1954
- The capital fund was increased to 5 million yen
- December 1959
- Along with the death of the founder, Junichi Ichikawa, Tadao Araki, the founder’s real brother, became President and Representative Director. Hiroko Ichikawa, the founder’s wife, assumed the position of Vice President and Representative Director.
- April 1961
- Tokyo branch was opened.
- December 1962
- The capital fund was increased to 15 million yen
- May 1967
- Junichi Ichikawa, the founder’s son, assumed the position of President and Representative Director. (He inherited the name of the founder)
August Internal executives were appointed to separate stakeholder and management. An employee stock ownership plan was introduced.
Ichikawa Honke Co., Ltd. and Ichikawa Bussan Co., Ltd. were separated into two entities. Ichikawa Honke Co., Ltd. was to run the real estate business and the guarantee business of Ichikawa Bussan Co., Ltd. as a new company with a capital fund of 15 million yen (authorized capital of 30 million yen).
Ichikawa Bussan Co., Ltd. corrected undercapitalization.
The capital fund was increased to 175 million yen (authorized capital of 700 million yen). It was re-established as a new company while it inherited the business operations as before.
- January 1968
- The first dealership system in Japan was established for Toyo Career Engineering Co., Ltd.
- March 1969
- The capital fund was increased to 200 million yen by Yaskawa Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. The management structure was strengthened.
August Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co., Ltd joined the management of Ichikawa Machinery Co., Ltd.
- May 1970
- The management rights of Ichikawa Machinery Industry Co., Ltd. was transferred to Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. in full. The company name became Ishikawajima Seiki Co., Ltd.
- February 1971
- Okayama branch was opened
- August 1974
- The head office building was constructed to utilize assets.
Tokyu Inn Hotel was welcomed as a tenant.
- July 1982
- Asahi Electric Trading Corporation Co., Ltd. was to be co-operated with Daiichi Sangyo Co., Ltd. (currently Edion Co., Ltd.).
- October 1983
- The exclusive sales rights of the Swiss gear pump manufacturer, MAAG Pump Systems AG., was acquired.
- May 1986
- Career Nishichugoku Co., Ltd. was formed with Toyo Career Engineering Co., Ltd.
- February 1987
- MAAG Ichikawa Co., Ltd. was formed with MAAG Pump Systems AG.
- May 1992
- Robot Engineering Center was established.
- May 2002
- Nagoya branch was opened
- April 2005
- Fukuyama and Oita sales office was opened
- September 2011
- The capital fund was decreased to 100 million yen from 200 million yen
- June 2013
- Ichikawa Junichi assumed the position of Chairman, and Jiro Ichikawa assumed the position of President.
- December 2016
- Japan service center was opened